5. Will from Clockwork Angel (Cassandra Clare. Review). Hottie McShadowhunter with hidden issues. Who doesn't love a rebel badboy?
4. Ash from The Iron Daughter (Julie Kagawa. Review). Ahh another bad boy from the wrong side of Fey. Dark and brooding is always a winner for me.
3. Cal from Hex Hall (Rachel Hawkins. Review). A very small role in this book but the resident handsome groundskeeper set him apart from the rest and I am excited to see where this series takes him.
2. Luc from Personal Demons (Lisa Desrochers. Review) Hottie from Hell! Luc encompasses everything negative yet his connection with Frannie seems to cool my blazing heart for him.
1. Peeta from Mockingjay (Suzanne Collins. Review). Poor Peeta. Tortured and brain-washed to hate the girl he loves. His resiliance and rugged good looks make him my top YA Guy of 2010.
Be sure to put your Top Five 2010 YA Guys in the comments!