YA Love Triangles
Best YA Books
5. Vanessa from Siren (Tricia Rayburn. Review). Vanessa is a great character. She is a siren (awesome in itself) and lives to protect those she loves even if it means getting over everything she fears.
4. Mimi from Misguided Angel (Melissa de la Cruz. Review). My favorite vampire to hate became one of my favorite female characters. In the first Blue Bloods books, she was nasty and selfish, but this book showed a turning point in her attitude. She is more grown up now and while her not so great qualities still exist, I now understand her more and think she is fantastic.
3. Tessa from Clockwork Angel (Cassandra Clare. Review). Tessa is a proper female of her time but she is also strong-willed. Thrown into a world that she never imagined, she is fights for those she loves and begins to love another.
2. Meghan from The Iron Daughter (Julie Kagawa. Review). Meghan is half-fey and in this book she is getting to know that side of herself. She is intelligent and sticks to her guns no matter what situation she finds herself in.
1. Sophie from Hex Hall (Rachel Hawkins. Review). Sophie arrives at Hectate Hall because she causes trouble in the human world. Her sass and cleverness continues to cause her trouble and even stir up a forbidden romance.
Feel free to share your own Top Five YA Girls List in the comments.