Here are my Top Five 2010 YA Couples:
5. Zoey and Doug from Forget You (Jennifer Echols. Review). Hate turning to love is one of my favorite beginnings to epic relationships. Zoey forgets what happened the night of her car crash and Doug does everything to remind her of what they had that one night. How adorable is that?
4. Teagan and Garreth from Angel Star (Jennifer Murgia. Review). These two balance each other well and the fact that Garreth shows her the path of understanding is breathtaking. Plus who wouldn't want an angel for a boyfriend?
3. Tessa and Will from Clockwork Angel (Cassandra Clare. Review). Still up in the air but their connection was undeniable.
2. Grace and Sam from Linger (Maggie Stiefvater. Review). Ahh Grace and Sam, epitome of epic teenage love. Their relationship has had many bumps in the road but in the end, my bet is that they will make it through no matter what.
1. Chloe and Derek from The Reckoning (Kelley Armstrong. Review). My bet is always on the unlikely pair. Starting their friendship on slated terms, which grew into respect, and then devotion to keeping each other safe makes these two my 2010 Top YA Couple.
Share your Top Five YA Couples in the comments!