5. Siren by Tricia Rayburn (Review) Siren's, first loves, and facing your worst fears in the hope of keeping your loved one's safe. Great writing, and my first siren story. I was hooked!
4. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (Review) Utter devestation in the midst of an all-out war. Katniss (my heroine) uses her status to fight to save the world she once wanted. Bloody and brutal, but the reality is what makes this series fantastic.
3. The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong (Review) Supernatural abilities galore within the Otherworld. In my mind, anything Armstrong writes is awesome, her first YA series does not hold back.
2. The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa (Review) Romance, adventure, and Fey. Three of my favorite things. Love love love this series!
1. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (Review) Trouble-making witch just trying to fit in, does anything but. Hilarious and charming, I have high hopes for this series!
That's it for my Top Fives of 2010, be sure to comment with your Top Five Books of 2010 below!